Resilient Transport LLC is a team of medical professionals who operate specialized vehicles to provide non-medical, non-emergency transport services to people with diverse needs. We collaborate with hospitals, skilled facilities, and private clients to arrange door-to-door assistance for our customers.
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Medical certification to include, in addition to BLS certification and basic first-aid training, one of the following: CNA, MA, EMT
- Ability to pass background check
- Basic knowledge of kinesiology and the limits of debilitated individuals to ensure safe transfers
- Familiarity with customary equipment such as wheelchairs, gurneys, and gait belts
- Physically capable of frequent lifting, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and reliability
- Ability to work with and without supervision
- Personal propensity to relate to people with courtesy, empathy, and respect
Wages are commensurate with skills and experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org